Return to Main Fiction Page   Screed Stories Tracy Stories You are here! Vachon Stories Miscellaneous Stories   Authors & their stories

 Urs's Favorite
Forever Knight Stories

 last updated 13 September, 2015
 



Reality Bites
 
  • NSFW: Cold Comfort (16K) by Apache
      Third season — Urs: death does not become her, or so Vachon thought. After a hundred years, she still gives him what he needs and takes no more than what he can offer.

  • Familiarity Breeds Contempt (14K) by Bonnie Kate Pardoe
      Third season — LaCroix observes two of the Raven's regulars and comes to some conclusions about how they might be of use to him.

  • The Final Lullaby (12K) by Libby A. Smith
      Post 'Fever' — Like Vachon, Urs too mourns Screed's passing, but in her own way.

  • In The Air Tonight (8K) by Trish Troupe
      'Ashes To Ashes' — A prelude to Divia's return. Unsettling dreams and visions trouble Urs, prompting her to call Vachon to stay with her.

  • For Just A Minute (10K) by Boo Revnan
      Post 'Ashes To Ashes' — Urs reflects on her life in Toronto.

  • Silver Bells (23K) by Bonnie Kate Pardoe
      Post 'Fever' — It's Christmas Eve in Toronto. With Screed dead and Vachon simply gone, Urs finds herself alone — something she never, ever wanted to be.
      (Concurrent with Blue Christmas, White Christmas, and Greensleeves.)

 
First Star To The Right
 
  • NSFW: Don't Talk To Strange Urs (9K) by Gehirn Karies
      Post 'Ashes To Ashes' — Nick, mournful and depressed after Divia's deadly rampage, mopes about his loft, dreaming of a kindred spirit.

  • LaCroix's Big Day (5K) by Bonnie Kate Pardoe
      Vachon arrives while Urs is preparing to throw LaCroix a surprise party.

  • NSFW: Nobody's Side (15K) by L'Phantom
      Urs ponders the mean of life — unlife — remembering the past and thinking about her future.

  • One Shift, Two Shift, Red Shift, Blue Shift (10K) by Bonnie Kate Pardoe
      It's easy to misjudge, but there is often more to pretty dancers, cocktail umbrellas, and slackerly vampires than one might at first realize.

  • Outside Looking In (10K) by Spike Shovelton
      Urs has known Vachon for over a century, yet there are some things she still doesn't understand about him — like his interest in Tracy Vetter.

  • SVD at CERK (10K) by Bonnie Kate Pardoe
      The Nightcrawler has a special guest on this special night.


 

FanFic Info and Disclaimer | Screed Was Here