Velvet and Silk
by
Charma Holle


Velvet. Maybe silk. That beautiful dark mass of hair has to feel something like velvet or silk.

Smooth and soft and luxurious.

I can feel myself running my fingers slowly through it. Starting at his scalp, dragging my nails slightly across it. He begins to purr. I would let the dark strands sift through my fingers, tickling my palms and fingertips. Sliding down his chest, my hands find the bottom of his shirt, which I urgently strip off of him.

More of his raven silk hair placed down his chest beautifully. Tentatively I reach out and place a hand to his chest, my palm flat over his heart. His skin is cool but not unpleasantly so. Slowly I start to explore his chest, following the pattern of his hair down to his navel and back up again. Around his sides I let my fingers slip, feeling just the top of his hips. Up his sides, tracing his ribs around to his back.

I move close to him, my breasts almost touching his bare chest. I look up now, into those eyes, those pair of abyssal orbs. He has the barest hint of a smile on his lips. Both of his eyebrows raised slightly as if taunting me to continue. Leaning closer I gently put my lips to his, tasting the blood he has recently drank.

Instantly his arms are around me pulling us tight together, as if one person. I can feel my body uncontrollably responding to his touch. The flicker of his tongue inside my mouth excites me further. Our tongues tangle together.

I can't have enough of him.

I quickly pull my shirt over my head. I need to feel the contact of our skin. I don't want anything between us. His silken chest hair rubs against my bare breasts as I put my arms around him again. Our lips meet urgently. Following the line of his jaw, I let my tongue slide over his rough skin to his neck. His body shivers as I nibble at the side of his neck. His arms lock around me, almost too tight.

I wonder if I could give him a hickey before he crushes me with his powerful arms.

When he slides his hands down my back into my jeans, I decide not to try. Reaching in between us I unfasten his buttonfly jeans and slide my hand inside to caress him. Meanwhile he has unzipped my jeans and slid them off my hips, along with my panties. His hands are rough but they feel wonderful sliding across my skin. His hands pull me hard against him. I'm almost standing on the tips of my toes because he is pulling me up so hard. I'm kissing his chest, his shoulders, anything I can reach.

The next thing I know, we are on the floor. He is hovering over me, raining kisses down my cheeks and throat. I arch my back at his touch. His lips and breath fall over my breasts as he suckles them like they were some sort of nourishment. His hands roughly strip me of my remaining clothing, as his lips and tongue trail down my body.

Slowly I feel his fingers slide in between my legs and stroke me softly. I shiver at his touch. Urgently I push myself into his hand as he explores my so sensitive region. He kisses me again as I inch his jeans off him. His knees wedge apart my thighs as he kneels in between them. Gently he pushes forward into me, entering me slowly, relishing in the feel of it.

He feels so wonderful inside of me.

His arms snake underneath me, up to my shoulders. His hands grasp them hard as he begins to thrust deep and hard into me. Again and again. The shudders pass through me as our hips buck into each other rhythmically.

I cry out.

Scream his name.

Javier.

I throw my head back as the waves travel through my body. His arms tighten around me as he pulls me to a sitting position. He is still inside of me thrusting as I wrap my legs around him. His lips travel to my neck. Gently his tongue lingers over my artery. I feel, rather than hear his growl, a moment before his teeth enter my neck. I cling to him as I feel him sucking the blood from me. He starts to convulse as his fangs slip from me and he buries his face into my shoulder. I hold him tight, waiting for his shuddering to stop. He looks up at me, a blood tear formed at the corner of his eye.

He whispers.

"Te amo."

Then he lowers us to the floor. Our bodies intertwined.


End